Manufacturers provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Fourword is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) The manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty by Fourword. If the warranty is not specified on the product purchased or on the manufacturer's website, please contact Fourword by phone at 1-780-513-4386
Warranty Claim Process
Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet from crossing skis, sun faded topsheet, mustard stains from your hotdog etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Rails, boxes, stumps, rocks, little kids, etc, etc.)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (jamming tip/tail into snow, product flying off of roof racks, etc)
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
- All tags must be attached.
- All accessories must be included (i.e., belts, etc.)
- No perfume or other scents.
- No human or animal hair.
- No rips or tears.
- No other signs of being worn.
- All original packaging and hangers must be included.
- RMA # MUST be written on the outside of the shipping box.
- No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted.
Step 2. Fill out the Warranty Request Form.
If you are not satisfied with a Fourword purchase from our online store, you may return the unused product within 30 days of the purchase date. Fourword must be contacted at least 7 days after the shipment arrival date in order for us to provide a full refund. If you ordered the incorrect size, you may return your unused product and request a replacement size. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs unless the product is defective or if there was an error during your order.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We want to see you back out on your product almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient as warranty issues can take a considerable amount of time to resolve. Most warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in.
We will contact you with further instruction. The next step varies by manufacturer and we will provide with all the details for the next step.
*Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. The manufacturer or Fourword will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty.
No Refunds or Exchanges will be made on Clearance Items (20% OFF or more) unless the product is covered under warranty or an error occurred during your order.